Hello, I’m Joel Liberatore, and I am a coach and competition organiser at Marconi Tennis Academy. I have been coaching for 8 years and have worked with people ranging from 2 – 55 years of old. I am in charge of our Masters Cup Division One Competition that runs on Saturday afternoons from 4 – 7pm.
Currently, I am completing my Junior Development Coaching Course through Tennis Australia and expect to have it completed by March, 2018.
I love coaching as it allows me to connect with a wide variety of people and because I enjoy helping people become the best they can.
- Marconi Tennis Coach of the year 2017
- Rotary Award Winner 2016 for Pride of Workmanship Award
- Diploma of Fitness, Certificate lll and lV in Fitness
- Community Coaching Principles Course
- Senior First Aid
- National Crime Check
- Working With Children Check