Silver Membership - Personal Injury Insurance
All players at the Marconi Tennis and Squash must have a minimum Silver Membership to play at these facilities.
This membership includes the following benefits –
- 12 Months Personal Sports Accident insurance on any tennis court in Australia.
- Priority ticketing to Australian Open and Australian Open series events.
- Access to discounted tickets to Apia International Sydney.
- Access to French Open and Wimbledon Ticket Ballots.
- Ability to compete in sanctioned tournaments and competitions.
- Access to Tennis NSW player e-newsletter.
- Weekly e-newsletter from the Marconi Tennis and Squash
I get the weekly emails. Am I a member?
As a member of the Marconi Tennis and Squash centre you will receive weekly emails, these emails inform you of the different programs and offers available to its members.
Non members can also have access to these emails by simply subscribing to our weekly enewsletters.
Receiving our e-newsletters does not automatically make you a member of the Marconi Tennis and Squash
How can I find out if I am a Current Member?
Contact us by phone or email and we will advise if you are a financial member of the Marconi Tennis and Squash centre.
How do I become a member?
You can select one of the four options from our online Pro-Shop.
Alternately you can contact our physical Pro-Shop on 9822 3336
Conditions of Free Court Hire
Accessing free court hire as a Gold +, Platinum and Diamond member can save big dollars in court hire fees.
Important information on the conditions of these memberships are as follows –
- Free court hire is only available to pre-book 1hr at a time.
- You can play further hours if courts are available.
- Multiple pre bookings are not available under these memberships.
- Free court hire is based on availability.
- Membership holder must be present when playing.
- Memberships are non transferable.
- Platinum and Diamond memberships come with a one off private lesson which can be booked with coach of choice.
Why should I become a member?
Being a member of the Marconi Tennis and Squash centre has many benefits including access to personal injury insurance, discounted products and services and free tips and tricks to improve your game.
Who is eligible for membership?
All players at the Marconi Tennis and Squash are eligible to become members.
There are no limitations to becoming a member of our great club.
Whoever the management of the Marconi Tennis and Squash centre reserves the right to reject, deny or cancel any membership as they see fit.
Being a member of the Marconi Tennis and Squash centre has many benefits and comes with certain rights and responsibilities. All members must act with respect and consideration towards management and other players at all times.
Contact our Membership Director for more information at email@example.com