Check out(media) these Newspaper Article links related to the Marconi Tennis and Squash.
My role is to observe failure and the reaction to failure by the athlete and the people around them. The reaction to failure is one of the keys to success, react the wrong way and you will not learn, react the right way and you will grow and become stronger.
Observe and recognise mental, physical and technical failures and work on those areas of failure to make them stronger.
- Sebastian Lavorato wins Picton French Open
- Sasha Markovic and Pasquale Lavorato
- Ace of the court
- Kids enjoy Hot Shots Red Ball mini tennis competitions at Marconi Tennis
- New tennis courts a hit at Club Marconi for Marconi Tennis Academy
- Marconi Tennis and Squash centre promotes active skills
- $100 Rebate a ‘positive’ for the sports community
- Marconi Tennis Academy founder Stewart Whicker creates test for better confidence in tennis skill
- Tennis boom for Fairfield
- Squash coach courts more players
- Balancing act for dazzling Chelsea
- Academy helps to bring out the best
- Star serves tennis for youth
- Anne-Marie No.1 tennis under-15s
- Vlakic returns her service to Marconi
- Anne-Marie rises up tennis ranks
- New coach to hit ladies’ tennis
- Bejar’s big break
- Bossley Park pocket rocket on rise