Take the 100 Ball Bounce challenge for your chance to Win Hoyts Movie Tickets.
We use respect or lack of respect to give things, people and situations value.
How you value yourself is really important and the more value you assign yourself the more empowered you will be.
Society makes it hard to have self-respect because it wants you to respect everything else first and definitely does not want you to be truly empowered.
That was a pretty harsh statement, implying society does not want you truly empowered, but it is very much true.
Bounce a tennis ball up or down 100 times and you will go into the draw for your chance to Win Win Win!!
Each month we draw a winner from our barrel in the Pro-Shop and it is that simple.
Conditions of the Challenge:
- 100 bounces does not have to be in a row, if you drop the ball you can just keep adding up your bounces until you get to 100.
- Entries must be on our special 100 bounce cards. see Pro-Shop for as many cards as you like.
- 100 Ball Bounce challenge is for practice at home, so put the mobile device down and get bouncing.
- Competition is open to all persons 18 years or younger.
- Winners are notified by phone.
- Winners name and image will be used in our marketing on this website and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/marconitennisandsquash/
- Competition will run until we run out of the 2000 entries cards we have, Wow that is 200,000 bounces 🙂
- Any questions about this competition please send us an email – Contact Us
Check out this Fairfield Champion newspaper article about our 100 Ball Bounce Challenge – Click Here
Officeworks Wetherill Park is a major sponsor of the 100 Ball Bounce Challenge.
Hoyts Wetherill Park is a major sponsor of the 100 Ball Bounce Challenge.